- Download Orbis Timesheets from our repository.
- Upload the orbis-timesheets folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Orbis Timesheets plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Setup Orbis Timesheets
Orbis Timesheets is easy to use and has a minimum number of settings. You can implement the timesheet day overview with the shortcode [orbis_timesheets].
- Make a new page via Pages > Add new and give it an name you want.
- Add the shortcode [orbis_timesheets] to this page.
- Save this page with the Publish button.
- Users can register their hours on projects and activities. You don’t have to use activities, but we advise you to do. You can add new activities through Timesheets > Activities.
By default users can register hours for every day in the past. You can limit this. Go to Timesheets > Settings and set your registration limit date.
Track time by project
You can track the registrations by project. Go to a specific project and go the the tab Timesheet.