This plugin transforms your WordPress environment into a fully operating business tool. Orbis has some nice basic Project Management, Customer Relation Management & Intranet functionalities. Make Orbis even more powerfull with some cool additional plugins.
This plugin is built with idea to make business tools extendable. Every business is different. We believe in the power of WordPress and although WordPress may not be your first idea to serve as a framework for such a tool, we feel it has shown many advantages, particularly with extendability and control.
Orbis comes with a front-end theme with the very orginal name, Orbis. This theme is based on Bootstrap and gives you all the front-end functionality you need. Easely extend this theme with child themes. We’ll try to release more themes. You can download the Orbis theme for free.
Benefits at a glance
- Easily extendable with plugins
- Fully translatable
- The Orbis Framework is available for FREE
- Various high quality themes
- Fully manageable
- Use you own hosting environment
- Built on WordPress
- Manage Projects – Add projects and connect them to companies
- Manage Persons – Add persons and connect them to companies
- Manage Companies – Add companies
- Pages – Use the standard WordPress functionality to add pages
- Posts – Use posts for your intranet
- Comments – Comment on Pages, Projects, Persons & Companies
The power of Orbis lays in the extendability and flexibility. Use plugins to add the functionality you need.
- Orbis Tasks – Add tasks to Persons and connect them to Projects
- Orbis Timesheets – Submit your time and connect them to Projects.
- Orbis Keychains – All your passwords in a safe place.
- Orbis Deals – Manage your opportunities and sales.
- Orbis Subscriptions – Add subscriptions and connect them to companies.
Want to contribute? Checkout the source code on the Orbis GitHub Repository.
There is no changelog available.
Frequently asked questions
No frequently asked questions found.