The WooCommerce Stock Synchronization plugin allows you to keep the stock quantity of products (based on SKU) in sync across multiple WooCommerce stores. As soon as the stock quantity of a product changes, the plugin will push the new stock quantity to all connected shops. It’s really like magic and works great with both regular WordPress installations as well as multisites.
WooCommerce product stock quantity sync for multisite or any domain
The shops are linked to each other by URL in the plugin settings, so you can sync with WooCommerce running on any of your domains.
Using separate WordPress installations or a multisite on subdomains:
or using different domains (either with or without multisite):
Easy setup, solid synchronization
This plugin is a real time saver and keeps the stock quantity in sync for you across all your shops. After purchasing and installing the plugin, you can add the URLs of the WooCommerce shops you want to synchronize to in the plugin settings (menu item WooCommerce » Stock Synchronization). Make sure the plugin is installed and activated on all your stores and set a random synchronization password. You’ll need to use this same password on all the connected stores. It’s as easy as that and as soon as stock levels change, the inventory value automatically updates on all connected shops.
Sync WooCommerce Inventory SKU
Ensure that all corresponding products share the same inventory SKU across your shops (if you use variable products / product variations, make sure that all variations have their own unique SKU), the SKU will be used to identify products during synchronization. The plugin will update the product inventory on all connected shops whenever the stock level of a product changes, for example when a new order is paid.
Need help with the plugin configuration? Please see our detailed step-by-step manual.
2.4.0 – 2018-10-29
- Improved support for newer WooCommerce versions.
- Update product stock quantity independent of post status.
- Requires WooCommerce version 3.0 or later.
2.3.0 – 2018-06-06
- Fix – Fixed syncing zero stock through quick edit.
- Fix – Fixed syncing issue with numbers only SKUs.
- Fix – Fixed limited products notice on Stock tab not displayed.
- Fix – Fixed ability to use single or double quotes in passwords.
- Tweak – Added WooCommerce Multilingual support.
- Tweak – Added ‘lang’ parameter to query all Polylang languages.
- Tweak – Added WooCommerce version check headers.
- Test – Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.4.2.
- Test – Tested up to WordPress version 4.9.6.
2.2.0 – 2016-12-08
- Make `Push Stock` capable of syncing an unlimited number of products.
2.1.0 – 2016-12-08
- Fixed incorrect check for undefined property process_sync.
- Fixed PHP notices undefined variables ‘alternate’ and ‘stock’.
- Added ‘suppress_filters’ for WPML compatability.
- Increased POST request timeout to 45 seconds.
- Added note that displayed number of products is limited to 100.
2.0.3 – 2016-12-08
- Fix – Fixed an issue with the sync all stock function.
2.0.2 – 2016-12-08
- Tweak – No longer send full site URL, instead only sent the hostname of the site URL.
2.0.1 – 2016-12-08
- Fix – Make sure we URL encode some parameters in the synchronize URL’s.
2.0.0 – 2016-12-08
- Tweak – Refactored all code.
- Test – Tested up to WordPress version 4.0.
- Test – Test up to WooCommerce version 2.1.12.
- Feature – Added overview of all the synchronization websites with status and version.
- Feature – Addded overview of all the products with SKU and stock quantity.
- Tweak – Improved the log overview.
- Feature – Added an empty log button.
- Tweak – Removed the synchronize stock meta box on edit product page.
1.1.2 – 2014-01-07
- Hotfix – Missing notes and incorrect version number.
1.1.1 – 2014-01-07
- Hotfix – Fixed variable products not correctly syncing.
1.1.0 – 2014-01-07
- Feature – Developer Debug Request. If you have the password from the user, you can request additional information by making a POST request to site.ext?stock_sync_debug=password
1.0.0 – 2013-10-07
- Feature – Individual Synchronization Option.
- Improvement – Handling the synchronization better for very large requests.
- Fix – No longer required to have URL’s with/without slashes. Everything has added slashes now.
Frequently asked questions
No frequently asked questions found.